Project Due: Thursday December 10th @ 8:00pm
Final Presentations: Friday December 11th, 2-5pm
Here are the final requirements for the race car driver retreat.
Site Plan - This will include the roof plan and surrounding context (ie. terrain, roads, paths, access, mountains, vegetation, etc.)
Floor Plan(s) - Remember that main level must show context.
(2) Building Elevations
(2) Building Sections - Cross Section and Longitudinal Section
(3) Experiential Renderings - no birds-eye perspectives! Must include a combination of interior and exterior images. These are not just documenting the space but should speak about the experience of the individual in the space(s).
(1) Building Model
Things to remember
1. North is always up.
2. All drawings should show or reference context.
3. Add shadows for depth.
4. Show appropriate process - sketches, photos, models, etc.
5. Make your presentation legible for display in the Bailey Gallery.
7. Practice you verbal presentation multiple times and keep it brief - let your graphics do a lot of the talking.
8. Print early! - other studios will be presenting the same day as you, this results in a high demand for the plotters.